26 Jun Oklahoma Ranch Wedding
I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Kayla and Brandon at the beautiful Little C Ranch Weddings in Oklahoma.
You guys. This wedding was AWESOME! Here’s a peek at just some (but not nearly all) of my favorites:
Here are some sweet and memorable things that happened during Kayla and Brandon’s wedding:
- Jasper the dog was by Kayla’s side almost the whole time. He did not want to leave her. He knew big things were happening and wanted to stick with her, I’m betting.
- Little Talan had a fancy belt buckle from a cow show. He’d pull his vest all the way up to show it to people.
- Brandon cried when he saw Kayla for the first time in her wedding dress. It was really sweet. I’m not posting the picture here because, you know, I have to protect his manliness and all, but trust me when I say I didn’t shy away from taking photos and that they do exist in their wedding collection.
- Some of my very favorite photos are of Kayla’s aunt spraying hair spray on people while getting ready. Think of it as a big beauty cloud. 🙂
- Kayla and Brandon danced and twirled down the aisle after they were pronounced husband and wife.
- The Little C Ranch Wedding owners were incredibly friendly and a pleasure to work with.
- On that note, the bride and groom and their entire families were incredibly friendly and a pleasure to work with! We felt welcomed from the very beginning.
Seriously, the venue really was beautiful. You can click here to visit a gallery with some highlights of the Little C Ranch.
This wedding was so much fun and it was an honor to be able to capture it. Congratulations, Kayla and Brandon!